- If this is your first visit to our site, please Contact Us, or download our current brochure.
- The next step in the process is to take the entrance exam.
- From there follow the steps below...
The Application Process
- Pass the entrance exam at the school.
- Attend a pre-entrance information session. At this session you will be given information about the school, and the financial aid officer will speak to you about the financial aspects of the school. You will receive program application materials as well as financial aid forms and applications.
- Complete and submit all application and enrollment requirements as directed by the school.
- Complete and submit all financial aid applications. (Incomplete applications cannot be processed).
- If you receive a letter of acceptance into the program, you will then pay a non-refundable seat guarantee fee no later than the date given in the acceptance letter (usually about 10 days after acceptance into the program).
Contact Us and see how a nursing education at Central can turn your life around and bring security to you and your family.