Application qualifications for Central School of Practical Nursing:
- You must be a high school graduate or have a GED. (GED scores will be reviewed individually).
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must also pass the Entrance Exam.
- Step 1: Pass the Entrance Exam
- Step 2: Attend a scheduled application information session.
- Step 3: Complete all necessary requirements, including completing the School application; obtaining transcripts; BCI and/or FBI check through Integrity Verifications (independent company); and the Student Nursing Perspective. Submit these materials to the school in person or by mail. There is a $30 non-refundable processing fee.
Applicants will be notified by mail regarding acceptance into the program. CSPN reserves the right to accept the best applicants.
CSPN application requirements are here, in a downloadable file.